In this interesting episode Rachel interviews Caroline to hear all about how she got into teaching in schools and why she is so passionate about
Below is a summary of our company commitments to our customers which will be kept under regular review by Choreographytogo Ltd in light of experience and feedback.We will endeavour at all times to provide our customers with:
- A streamlined and supportive qualification service offering Level 2 and Level 3 Fitness Qualifications. We use the awarding body Active IQ and are a registered training provider with Active IQ
- A user-friendly and informative website and range of supporting materials for Fitness Instructors, Personal Trainers, Bootcamp Instructors and Group Exercise & Dance Teachers
- A dynamic technical team committed to providing qualifications, workshops, videos and training materials that are fit for purpose. The C2GO Team include Rachel Holmes, Marvin Burton, Kelly Reed-Banks & Nicola Swithenbank.
- An assurance that our business is conducted in a professional manner at all times, and offering you best value for money
- A knowledgeable and supportive team.
- Amazing value for money
We will endeavour at all times to:
- Deal with all telephone and e-mail enquiries the same working day (During Office hours)
- Ensure a respectful, friendly and supportive attitude at all times to customers.
- Listen to and respond positively, in respect of feedback and suggestion.
Due to the high standards we expect of our staff and the service they should provide to our customers we don’t believe that we should have dissatisfied customers.
However, should a situation arise whereby you wish to complain about any aspect of Choreographytogo and/or the services we provide then please see the following:
If you are dissatisfied in any way with our services please put your complaint in writing to or call:
Rachel Holmes Rachel@Choreographytogo.com Director
If a complaint is in relation to a product ie DVD/Online Video/Workbook/Event/ Please get in touch within 14 days of receiving the product or service.
If the complaint is in regard to a qualification Level 2 Gym/ETM/Under 5s/5-16/Level 3 Pilates/Pre & Post/Nutrition/- Please put in writing within 28 days of purchasing your qualification if you have not completed the qualification.
To appeal an assessment result please click here to read our appeals procedure
For Information on Qualifications contact:
Nicola Swithenbank Nicola@Choreographytogo.com
For all events booking enquires and admin queries:
Office Number 07854 739285
Please note we are contactable during UK office hours. Please check the FAQ’s section of the site as you may find the answer to your question on this page.
For website support and help desk contact
For Rachel Holmes Bookings, Diary, Presenting and Speaking schedule please contact:
Tweet Rachel @RachelHolmes
To return any faulty goods
351 Cromford Road
Please return within 28 days of purchase.