Meet Nicola Ashby And Her Buggy Babes Class Becoming a specialist in a particular Fitness Niche is an avenue to explore in 2018. and
Welcome to Fitness Pilates
for Orthopaedic Conditions
Advanced Training – online certification
We have run 3 extremely successful training days on Fitness Pilates For Orthopaedic Conditions.
With so many more Instructors wanting to do the course we are now taking our training to the next level and recreated it totally online.
The Orthopaedic Fitness Pilates Advanced Training course, written by Rachel Holmes and Kelly Reed-Banks
• In-depth information, analysis and solutions on common Orthopaedic conditions that you are faced with every time you teach Fitness Pilates.
• Detailed applicable anatomy and Fitness Pilates exercises for Orthopaedic conditions.
We cover LIVE and in the detailed 84 page manual and interactive online video platform:
• Frozen Shoulder
• Tennis and Golfers Elbow
• Non specific back pain
• Hip and Knee Replacements
• Muscular tears
• Rotator cuff injuries
• Piriformis syndrome
• Slipped disc
• Disc Herniation
• Improved Biomechanics and Functional Movements
• What exercises are appropriate and which ones to avoid?
• Functional assessments and choosing the best exercises and movement patterns.
• Highly specialised training day for those coaches wanting to go deep into this area.
Online Course Videos and Full Online Back Up Certification
You will complete a case study to receive your certification.
The course cost £167 + VAT
Thank you to everyone who attended our last training dates!
See behind the scenes of our live training :