I have just read Charlotte Ords wonderful Blog Post about FEB http://charlotteord.blogspot.com/2011/05/24hrs-at-feb.html so I thought I would Blog my Top 5 take home tips for FEB and hope it inspires those of you who couldn’t make it and for those that did remind them of some key points :-
1. Crystallise your TARGET market, Identify your avatar client. It’s so hard to market yourself and your product unless you have your client profile crystal clear. The more specific you are the easier it will be talk to your customers.
2. Have a laser beam focus. Once you have your goals in place, everytime you begin to do something thing “Is this going to take me closer to my goals” Basically stop messing about doing the small stuff and get the big stuff finished and out there like NOW!
3. Social Media is ALL noise. Opening Facebook is like walking into Battersea dogs home every one’s barking the same message. Be different, Write unique status updates and Tweets, Blog about new stuff. Once you have your client avatar sorted this will be easier.
4.Use Public Speaking and Presentations to become an expert. As soon as you step onto a speaking stage you are perceived as an expert. Organise seminars and talks in your niche to connect with your customers and prospects.
5. Construct your presentation – Start with your credentials, tell your storey, resonant with your audience, include personal hooks, offer a step by step solution, offer transparency about who you are and what you are.
6. Identify your USP and turn UP THE VOLUME
There were millions more and Ill blog later with some more updates as I’m of to teach, shoot a DVD and take over the world…Happy days xxx
Love ya xxx