Anyone that would like to teach Pilates – You don’t require any prior fitness qualifications to take this course.
2. What does the course entail?
- Fill in the portfolio (LAP) – After completing the 3 days you will prepare a case study on 1 person including plans/progressions and options through 6 weeks of lessons. You will par q the group and document how you progress them. This is a simple process and once we show you how to fill in your portfolio is very straight forward and logical.
- You can even use an existing class that you have going. As long as you fill in the correct details you can easily complete this part of the portfolio.
- Film yourself teaching a full 45 minute session of your group and send it to us for your practical assessment
3. What do I receive?
- A log in to the Level 3 Online Video Dashboard featuring Rachel Holmes and Kelly Reed.
Level 3 Manual as a Downloadable Document you will need to print this off, read and bring to the course. No hard copy manual is posted to you.
1 week before the course begins your tutor Kelly Reed-Banks will be in touch with you to welcome and confirm you are all ready to begin. You can contact at Kelly@Choreographytogo.com
You will also film your assessment using your own class members and send the DVD in. This cuts down on travel time and days away and ensures you can film your class in an environment you feel comfortable in and show your teaching in a more natural environment.
See our live training dates for 2019:
• Bristol 18/19/20th January
• London 1/2/3rd March
• Manchester 5/6/7th April
• Nottingham 10/11/12th May