Our Lift Lean Instructors have been launching classes all over the UK in the past few months and the reception has been amazing!
What is LIFT LEAN?
Lift Lean ™ is a Female Focussed Resistance Training Workout that can be a stand alone class which you would teach as in a 30/45 or 60 minute group x format, or it could be a 15/20 minute LIFT LEAN ™ segment in your existing class or a programme you offer online OR a mix of all 3.
LIFT LEAN ™ is not designed around one piece of equipment, you can use anything.
If you are community-based get your participants to purchase weights/bands/KB so they can come to your LIVE class and do the workouts at home to compliment.
The Lift Lean ™ goal is to reach women who are not weight training or resistance training on a regular basis and how impactful regular/daily resistance training is for women of all ages.
There are 75 different workouts you can use or modify using a wide variety of equipment including Weights, Bands, Kettlebells, Barbells, Stability Balls you can mix and match the LIFT LEAs or be inspired to create your own
LIFT LEAN can be different every single session depending on equipment availability.
Ring the changes every session. It’s NEW every week
Mix and Match your class depending on what equipment you have available:
*Bodyweight and Callensthenics
*Barbells and Plates
*Resistance Bands – Mini Bands and Resistance Bands
Check out some of the pictures from their launches:
BECOME A LIFTLEAN ™ Instructor and offer Lift Lean Live classes, Small Group Training or LIFT LEAN ONLINE.
- * Get access to over 80 UNIQUE LIFT LEAN WORKOUT for you to use
- * Technique Videos that you can share with your clients or use as templates to create your own.
- * Get DISCOUNTED Music from PURE ENERGY – Licence free AND Original artist.
PLUS A HUGE BONUS “HOW TO TAKE YOUR FITNESS CLASSES ONLINE” COURSE
- 90 Day Mentoring Programme
- Abs and Core
- Advanced Aerobics
- Audio Lectures
- Banner Rotator
- Basic Aerobics
- Basic Step
- Body Conditioning
- Chair Dance/Burlesque
- Equipment Free
- Fit Ball
- Fit Biz Tips Show
- Fitness Cheerleading
- Fitness Fashion
- Fitness Marketing
- Fitness Pilates
- Free Choreography
- Freestyle Fitness Yoga
- HiLo Warm Ups
- Intense Blast
- Intermediate Aerobics
- Intermediate Step
- Kids Fitness
- Level 3 Pilates
- Lifestyle show
- Low Impact
- Mind Body
- Multi Level
- Personal Training
- PRESS RELEASE
- Quick Fix Choreography
- Recommended Reading
- social media
- Street Dance
- Warm Ups
- The Fitness Pilates Newsletter 16th FebruaryFebruary 17, 2020
- Fitness Pilates Mindful, Breathing & Relaxation Course LAUNCHES TODAYFebruary 14, 2020
- Mind Your Money Podcast Interview with Andrew CrawfordFebruary 13, 2020
- C2GO Instructor Newsletter 13th February 2020February 13, 2020
- Nutriton Manual Templates For Your Business ON OFFER TODAY ONLYFebruary 12, 2020