Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
(GYM ) module.
On Offer for £450 + VAT
Have you got students in your class who could work in your business as Instructors?
By taking the Level 2 GYM you can help mentor them through the course and expand your business weather you work solo in the community or for an organisation this can be an ideal way to expand and grow.
- Some knowledge of resistance training, free weights and gym activities.
- A degree of physical fitness.
- Good communication skills.
- 16years is the minimum age.
To Gain the qualification each candidate has to complete:
1. Exercise and Fitness Knowledge Level 2 workbook
Go through the online worksheets on the www.activeIQ.co.uk website
2. Instruct a 60 minute GYM session which is filmed as part of your assessment
3. Session planning – Par q / Risk assessment / session plan intro/ Evaluate the session â€“ Worksheet or professional discussion, par Q, programme card, 4 session plans.
4.Principles of Exercise, Fitness and Health
5. Completion of the portfolio (LAP)