The Level 3 Award for Pre and Post Natal is aimed at Fitness Professionals wanting to run specialist Pre and Post Natal exercise, fitness and health classes and courses:
To train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to design an individualised program for pre and post natal clients.
This is a huge growth opportunity for classes and services around the UK.
Once qualified to create your own brand and programme to serve local women.
Any level 2 instructor can do it as long as they have ETM GYM AQUA or they can have level 3 PT yoga or pilates.
You have 2 years to complete the qualification
Qualification structure and credit value **This course is completed completely online**
- Unit 1 Physical Activity and Health Considerations for the Pre and Post Natal Client (F/600/2568)
- Unit 2 Design and Implement Exercise Programmes for the Pre and Post Natal Client (M/600/2596)
- Portfolio of evidence
What does the course entail
- Worksheets To be completed in the LAP Physical Activity and health considerations for the pre and post natal client. You need to select a client pre/post natal to be a body for this course.
- Theoretical Case Study – This is a case study set in your portefollio.
- Weekly webinars with Kelly Reed-Banks.
Design and Implement exercise programmes for :
The Pre/ Post-Natal Client (Gym programme card) or The Pre/Post Natal Client (Group Exercise card) Use your client body to base the programme around.
A different session needs to be planned for each trimester
Risk Assessment for each trimester
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE HERE
There are no reviews yet.