Level 2 Certificate in Group Training ETM Active IQ
Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Group Training
Do you want to teach Group Fitness Class F2F or Online?
Join the new updated Exercise To Music Qualification
The course runs online with Tutor Kelly Reed – International Presenter & Tutor all delivered via one to one coaching and an online training dashboard.
Purchase the course and work online with Kelly 121 in your own time.
The course takes 4 – 6 weeks to complete when study time is allotted and planned.
Ofqual Accreditation Number 603/3363/7
This qualification aims to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to plan, deliver and supervise safe and effective group training sessions.
During the qualification learners will cover:
- Anatomy, physiology and nutrition and how they relate to exercise and fitness.
- Health and safety in the group training environment.
- The skills to support exercise adherence and a healthy lifestyle.
- The skills to plan, instruct and supervise safe and effective group training sessions.
- Professionalism for group training.
- Personal and professional development.
- Delivering exceptional customer service.
*Experience of group training classes is highly recommended.
*The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential; therefore, a degree of physical fitness is necessary.
*There is also an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 2.
Learners must complete the four mandatory units and at least one of the optional units, learners can complete both units if required.
- Multiple Choice Examination.
- Portfolio of Evidence.
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment.