Level 2 Certificate in Group Training ETM Active IQ
Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Group Training
Do you want to teach Group Exercise?
Join the new updated Exercise To Music on ZOOM over 2 weekends.
The course is on ZOOM online and presented by Kelly Reed – International Presenter & Tutor.
2 weekends 31st October/1st November. & 7th & 8th November
Ofqual Accreditation Number 603/3363/7
This qualification aims to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to plan, deliver and supervise safe and effective group training sessions.
During the qualification learners will cover:
- Anatomy, physiology and nutrition and how they relate to exercise and fitness.
- Health and safety in the group training environment.
- The skills to support exercise adherence and a healthy lifestyle.
- The skills to plan, instruct and supervise safe and effective group training sessions.
- Professionalism for group training.
- Personal and professional development.
- Delivering exceptional customer service.
*Experience of group training classes is highly recommended.
*The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential; therefore, a degree of physical fitness is necessary.
*There is also an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 2.
Learners must complete the four mandatory units and at least one of the optional units, learners can complete both units if required.
- Multiple Choice Examination.
- Portfolio of Evidence.
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment.