Active IQ Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Exercise and Health
Ofqual Accreditation Number 603/2784/4
With Online Tutor Kelly Reed -Banks Kelly@Choreographytogo.com
What will having this qualification enable me to do?
- How to access credible information about nutrition for exercise and health.
- The nutrients required to maintain health.
- How nutrients from food are used to fuel and aid recovery from physical activity.
- How to estimate daily energy and nutrient requirements for clients with different goals.
- The risks of poor nutritional and lifestyle practices.
- Skills to analyse clients’ dietary habits and identification of areas for improvement.
- Run Bootcamps and weightloss classes and courses.
The Active IQ Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Exercise and Health is at level 3 on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).
Guided learning hours: 24 Total qualification time: 70
How Is This Course Assessed?
Learners must complete the one mandatory unit.
Mandatory units Unit Unit accreditation number Level 1 The principles of nutrition and their application to exercise and health J/615/4013 3
Case Study Exam