Active IQ Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Exercise and Health
Plus LIVE recording going through the Qualification and how to create your online weight management programmes for sustainable weight loss.
Ofqual Accreditation Number 603/2784/4
With Online Tutor Kelly Reed -Banks Kelly@Choreographytogo.com
What will having this qualification enable me to do?
- How to access credible information about nutrition for exercise and health.
- The nutrients required to maintain health.
- How nutrients from food are used to fuel and aid recovery from physical activity.
- How to estimate daily energy and nutrient requirements for clients with different goals.
- The risks of poor nutritional and lifestyle practices.
- Skills to analyse clients’ dietary habits and identification of areas for improvement.
- Run Bootcamps and weightloss classes and courses.
The Active IQ Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Exercise and Health is at level 3 on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).
Guided learning hours: 24 Total qualification time: 70
How Is This Course Assessed?
Learners must complete the one mandatory unit.
Mandatory units Unit Unit accreditation number Level 1 The principles of nutrition and their application to exercise and health J/615/4013 3
Case Study Exam
There are no reviews yet.