Online Workshops, Seniors
Orthopaedic Conditions For Older Adults Workshop
Orthopaedic Conditions For Older Adults Workshop THE REPLAY IS UP – GET INSTANT ACCESS.
This is the deep dive into key Orthopaedic Conditions that affect Older Adults attending your Group Fitness Classes & Sit Fitness Class.
If you teach Older Adults or want to teach specialist Classes we are up-levelling your education with a brand new advanced workshop
Once purchased please head to your members area and look under “subscriptions” to access the full training workshop.
*Advanced Teaching skills for Seniors
- Osteoporosis- Spine Safe.
- Building Better Bones.
- Arthritis Management
- Wrists/Hip/Knee Replacement Management
- Falls Prevention protocol
- Balance Training and Vertigo
- Mental Cognition & Brain Training.
- Common cardiorespiratory conditions
- Common Medicine and side effects.