Full Pilates Teacher Training Package
Do You Want To Teach Pilates ?
But don’t have a Fitness Qualification?
In 2016 you are now able to train to become a Pilates Level 3 Instructor by doing our new FULLY INCLUSIVE Teacher Trainer Certificate.
- Start your own Pilates classes in your community or work in health clubs and fitness centres.
What do you need to do?
Attend the 2 day Fitness Pilates Training course in Derby – Click here to see course dates and details of this course.
Attend the Level 3 Pilates 3 Day course – See below for the course venues, dates and course details.
What do you get?
To attend the amazing practical hands on courses above.
Skype Calls with our world class Tutor Kelly Reed-Banks helping you with all the course material.
Fitness Pilates VIP membership with 12 months of online videos and Pilates workshops that you can access at home for ideas and inspiration.
Compete support, guidance and motivation.
DVDS & online learning material.
*You need to regularly attend Pilates classes and be passionate about Pilates – Is This You?
THE FULL Package Price is £1200 + VAT
Our course have 100% pass rate and we work hard to give you the very best
learning expereince blending LIVE training with online material and home study.
Would you like to speak to our trainer Kelly Reed-Banks?
Do YOU want to pay in Instalments?
You can do 3 payments of £450 + VAT Click here
To read the information on the 2 day Fitness Pilates Training Course in Derby click here
Here is the all of the information on the 3 day Level 3 Pilates Course
Level 3 Pilates
Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Pilates with Rachel Holmes & Kelly Reed-Banks 2017 Dates for Level 3
By doing the course with Choreographytogo you get continual back up and support with out extensive selection of DVDS, Music, Downloads.
We are extremely active on social media so anything you need post course we are here to help & support you.
Important Information before booking Level 3 Pilates with Choreographytogo Ltd
Before attending the Level 3 Course you need to have completed the 2 Day Fitness Pilates if you have not got a fitness qualification.
You will also have to do homework and preparation before the course begins.
We now close bookings 2 weeks before the event so you have time to prepare before the course starts.
Both Kelly and I can’t stress enough to come to the course prepared. Make sure you have watched the Level 3 DVD, you have printed the manual and read through and attended as many Pilates classes as you can.
This will all help you so much when you attend and which is why we send the DVD and manual beforehand. Level 3 Pilates is a fantastic qualification and one that is held in high regard within the industry, therefore prepare and you will be able to enjoy the course and get the most out of it.
Its is imperative you attend Pilates classes as a participant before you attend the Level 3 Training.
When booking this course and you have paid the full amount you will receive:
• 1 x Level 3 Pilates DVD featuring Rachel Holmes, Marvin Burton and Kelly Reed. This contains Class planning, Functional Anatomy and Physiology, Sequences, Transitions, Modifying Pilates exercises and lectures from all 3 presenters.
• Level 3 Manual as a Downloadable Document you will need to print this off, read and bring to the course.
• 1 week before the course begins your tutor Kelly Reed-Banks will be in touch with you to welcome and confirm you are all ready to begin. You can contact Kelly@Choreographytogo.com.
As this course is 3 days you will complete the Anatomy and Physiology learning online. You will also film your assessment using your own class members and send the DVD in. This cuts down on travel time and days away and ensures you can film your class in an environment you feel comfortable in and show your teaching in a more natural environment.
Do you want to be a Level 3 Pilates Instructor?
You will gain 20 REPs points and get onto the register at Level 3
What does the course entail?
- You have to attend the 3 day workshop dates PLUS HAVE completed the Fitness Pilates Training.
- Fill in the portfolio (LAP) – After completing the 3 days you will prepare a case study on 1 person including plans/progressions and options through 6 weeks of lessons. You will par q the group and document how you progress them. This is a simple process and once we show you how to fill in your portfolio is very straight forward and logical.
- You can even use an existing class that you have going. As long as you fill in the correct details you can easily complete this part of the portfolio.
- Film yourself teaching a full 45 minute session of your group and send it to us for your practical assessment
Any more questions? email Kelly@Choreographytogo.com or scroll down for FAQs
Your Course Tutor is Kelly Reed-Banks
Level 3 Course content
- Evolution of the original 34 mat work exercises
- Go over original Principles and Pilates Basic and Theory
- Vocabulary/Imagery and Pilates teaching Skills
- Teaching Practise – Teach Backs and Teaching to the Group.
- Sequences, Progressions and Transitions.
Day 2 and Day 3
- Functional Anatomy/ 3 Planes of motion/ Tri Plane Movement
- Foot and Ankle
- Male and Female Pelvic Floor
- Foam Roll / Tennis Ball self Myofascial release
- Dyna Bands
- Mini Ball
- Advanced progressions and sequences.
- Posture Assessment and Movement Screens.
- Personal Training Pilates
Level 3 Pilates FAQs
1. Is your Level 3 course an “official” Pilates course?
Yes the Course is an Active IQ Level 3 Pilates course and you gain entry on the REPS register at Level 3 and get 20 CPD points
2. Once I have qualified am I able to call my class Pilates?
Yes you will be a Level 3 Pilates Qualified Instructor.
3. Am I able to pay for the course in stages?
Unfortunately not, the full course price must be paid at once. If you employer is paying for you we can invoice your employer
4. Do I get any other course materials with the course?
Yes you will receive 1 Level 3 Pilates DVD, Manuals, Online learning material.