Small Group Training (SGT)is the fastest growing trend in the fitness industry right now and Rachel and Katies brand new workshop will go though the complete A to Z of how to Set up, Teach, Instruct, Coach & Market your new SGT sessions.
On the workshop you will explore:
- Finding the right SGT niche for you.
- How to assess your groups on and offline.
- Plan and Create training packages that get the desired results.
- Create and Market Your SGT Brand.
- Understand how to harness the power of the internet to leverage your SGT business.
- Session content ideas using body weight and low cost equipment.
- Create a nutrition plan unique to your brand and your niche.
- Explore the hottest niche client groups for 2012
Date 21st July 2012 @ Derby David Lloyd Club 1230 – 630
Presenters: Rachel Holmes & Katie Bulmer
Derby David Lloyd is a 1 minute walk from Derby Train Station which is on the Midland Mainline. The venue has ample free parking and many budget hotels within walking distance. East Midlands Airport is approx 20minute away.
Timetable for the day
1230 – 130 Into to SGT with Rachel and Katie
130 – 230 – Nutrition/Par Qs/Assessments etc – Rachel and Katie
230 – 430 – Creating programs, class content and workouts with Katie
430 – 5 – Break and Networking
5 – 7 Marketing & Business Ideas for SGT with Rachel
6 – 630 Q and A
Who should attend?
All forward thinking Group Exercise Instructors, Coaches and Personal Trainers wanting to get in at the beginning of the next biggest trend in fitness and nutrition training.
Always remembered for her north east accent and down to earth approach, Katie was recently named UK Personal Trainer of the Year 2012. An innovator in small group training, she is the creator of The Little Black Dress Club, the SGT phenomenon that is sweeping the UK, with licenses in over 20 town and cities. www.katiebulmer.com